1. Who is the most important person in your life and why?
2. What is the one dream you most look forward to achieving?
3. Who has the capacity to make you angrier than anyone else in your life, and what in particular does he/she do to make you angry?
4. Who has the capacity to make you feel loved more than anyone else in your life, and what in particular does he or she do to cause you to feel so lovable?
5. What is it like being you? More precisely, how do you feel about yourself-physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually?
6. When do you feel inspired? Who and what contribute to your sense of inspiration? How does it feel when you are inspired?
7. What is the most important thing in the world to you?
8. If you had one day to live, how would you want to spend it?
9. When do you feel most afraid?
10. If you could accomplish only one thing during the rest of your life, what would it be?
11. What bores you? What always bores you, and what never bores you?
12. How important is money to you? How much time do you spend thinking about it, and what income level do you aspire to?
13. What is the role of God in your life? Do you believe there is a God, and if so, what is God like in relation to you?
14. In order, what are your three strongest interests?
15. Who is your biggest enemy, and precisely how and why did this person become your enemy?
16. How important is food to you? Do you think of it very often, and do you feel disciplined in your management of food intake?
17. Does the idea of being married to the same person for the rest of your life sound appealing to you-or not so appealing? What is there about it that you would especially like or not like?
18. Do you think of yourself as an emotionally healthy person? In what ways are you especially healthy, and in what ways could you use improvement?
19. What is the role of conflict in your life? Do you argue or fight very much with the people closest to you? How does it usually turn out for you?
20. What specifically would you like your closest friends to say about you at your funeral?